MP Antenna is seeking experienced Electronic Assembly candidates to assemble antennas and related RF products for multiple markets.
• Hand assembly operations such as potting, packaging of product, stripping wire, prepping components, crimping wires, gluing operations and nut and bolt assemblies.
• Achieves expected outcome in quality hand soldering, assembly and handling of electronic cables, and components.
• Conduct test operations utilizing various bench test equipment.
• Documentation and computer entry of all work performed.
• Provide manufacturing improvement ideas.
• Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly.
Education / Requirements:
• Must have excellent hand solder and manipulation skills.
• Must have the ability to read and understand assembly diagrams and follow written or verbal instructions.
• Proficient computer skills to access released drawings.
• Working knowledge of bench top lab equipment (network analyzer, antenna analyzer, oscilloscopes, multimeter’s), soldering iron and rework stations.
• Repetitive hand/feet movement required in the use of manual and electric tools.
• Ability to grip, pinch, grasp, bend, crouch, kneel and twist to operate various tools and machines for extended period of time.
• Must be trustworthy, conscientious, self motivated, self supervised, dedicated, and detail-oriented.
• Must be able to perform in a team environment with good interpersonal skills with commitment to the highest quality achievable and work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to work in a changing fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Must be able to meet or exceed quality and quantity standards and comply with all safety requirements.
• Must be able to maintain regular and reliable attendance.
• Must be able to maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Must be able to learn new skills when presented new information.
• Must be able to read and speak English.
Job Type: Full-time
** Please include a salary history and salary requirements with your resume.
*** Local Candidates Only Please*