Visit MP Antenna at the APCO International 78th Annual Conference & Expo (booth #530) for the latest product demos and information
August 19-22, Minneapolis Convention Center, Booth #530
About APCO International 78th Annual Conference & Expo:
Four days of exceptional educational training and product offerings await you at the 2012 APCO Conference & Expo! APCO 2012 is the public safety communication industry’s largest event of the year and you won’t want to miss it.
At APCO 2012 You Will:
- Receive focused education in hard-hitting topics such as fire service communications, data security challenges and emerging technologies during the Professional Development Sessions.
- Hear from featured keynote speaker and Iditarod Champion during the Opening General Session.
- Take advantage of the PSAP Tours and get a look into how other communication centers serve the needs of their communities.
- Network with more than 5,000 other public safety communication professionals from around the country.
- Earn valuable recertification credits at more than 70 educational sessions led by industry experts.
- Find solutions in the largest trade show of its kind, showcasing the newest products, services, and technologies in public safety communications.
MP Antenna, LTD. (http://www.mpantenna.com) is the exclusive developer and manufacturer of advanced Multi-Polarized antennas that are well-suited for a range of applications including public safety, wireless broadband systems, WiFi, WiMax, video monitoring systems, 3G, CDMA, GSM, PCS and LTE. The company’s product line improves signal penetration and connectivity in obstructed deployments providing increased data throughput, enhanced voice clarity and multi-path mitigation. MP Antenna’s products are protected under numerous US patents with many US and foreign patents pending. MP Antenna is privately held and designs and manufactures its products at their headquarters located near Cleveland, Ohio, USA.